ANIMATION AND STORY MASTERCLASS
Instructor: Andrew Gordon And Nate Stanton De Pixar
This masterclass provides you with the tools needed to help create your own stories, characters and feature-quality animation, plus offers a great opportunity to network with others.
It would be of interest and value to a wide range of participants including:
- professionals at all levels of skill and experience including
- 2D or 3D animators
- character designers & artists
- Story and script writers, storytellers, storyboarders
- Filmmakers and developers of feature films, short films, online works
- Developers and designers of video games, online games, mobile apps, book writers, authors and publishers... anyone who needs to tell a story.
- Artists, storyboard artists, cartoonists, illustrators, designers
- Software developers, esp. pertaining to animation
- Working pros, students, teachers and educators
Included with registration- 2 full days of instructionworkbook with notes prepared by the instructors- custom class t-shirt- certificate of completion- refreshments during morning and afternoon coffee breaksdraws for prizes and giveaways.
This class is open to anyone, however it is not a beginners class. The suggested minimum age is 16. Minors under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a registered adult.We offer group discounts starting at 5 people. If you have a group interested in attending the class, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
|Fecha:||23 Oct 2015 al 24 Oct 2015|
|Hora:||9:00am a 5:00pm|
|Precio:||$ 8540.00 MXN por todo|
|Dirigido a:||Jóvenes, Adultos|
Av. Universidad Anáhuac 46, Lomas Anáhuac, Huixquilucan